Sunday 24 November 2013

Reading assignment #6

@JoeMcCarthy- Babe Ruth is a good player but not one person can make a team.

@BabeRuth- Joe I'm the best player to ever play this game, I don't care if you're my manager, show me some respect @JoeMcCarthy.

@JoeMcCarthy- You better shut your mouth before I bench your ass for the rest of the season @BabeRuth.

@Yawkey- There's no way you are going to do that unless you want your season to be over @JoeMcCathy.

@BabeRuth- That's exactly what happened when frazee decided to get rid of me @JoeMcCarthy @Yawkey.

@JoeMcCarthy- Unlike frazee we are not all that stupid but honestly kid you need to shut up @BabeRuth.

@JoeMcCarthy- @Yawkey why are you even in this? Nobody mention your ass.

@BabeRuth- Don't tell me to shut up, you're worth nothing so you shut up @JoeMcCarthy.

@Yawkey- Because I've the right to say something when someone is being stupid @JoeMcCarthy.

@BabeRuth- I've played 56 games this season and have a ERA of 2.36 and have hit 15 homeruns. There's no way you are benching me @JoeMcCarthy.

@JoeMcCarthy- @Yawkey all I have to say is how's Boston doing? Do you think y'all have a chance this year?

@JoeMcCarthy- Okay you work for me never forget that. I don't care who you are I could end your career in a heart beat @BabeRuth.

@Yawkey- Actually @JoeMcCarthy We are doing great, better than ever actually so worrie about your own shit.

@BabeRuth- I actually wanted to play with you the most but sucks I got traded @Yawkey.

@Yawkey- That would have been great, championships would have came our way @BabeRuth.

@JoeMcCarthy- I was in your position, face of a franchise. I'm telling you kid to not let it get to your head @BabeRuth

@BabeRuth- this is a true example of #Frenemies. People may think that we're friends but we all know I hate you @JoeMcCarthy.

@Frazee- I had to get rid of you, that was the only way to make sure it was a team effort @JoeMcCarthy.

@Frazee- I also agree with Joe not one player can make a team @baberuth.

@BabeRuth- #LeasonLearned.

@JoeMcCarthy- That's all I've been trying to say, finally you get it @baberuth.

@BabeRuth- I guess I got a little carried away so I apologize @JoeMcCarthy.

@JoeMcCarthy- it wasn't all entirely your fault I started this whole thing I'm sorry @BabeRuth.

@Frazee- now that's what I like to see and what we all wanted to see after all of this @BabeRuth @JoeMcCarthy.







No comments:

Post a Comment