Thursday 10 October 2013

Six Word Memoirs De-brief

I learn that storytelling have a power over ones mind. I love being entertained, a good story entertains but a great story knows that it has in its arsenal the ability to do so much more. The best stories makes me feel something, it mess with my emotions and get me all ball up into that story. That a good story is a good story for a reason, it's suppose to cheer you up and make you happy and smiling.

I showed my knowledge of storytelling when I was working on my authors note for the six words mems. Talking about the background of the photo and the words was great. I when really deep in to it and once I started it was hard to stop because I had all these things to say. When I did my reading survey, that's when the storytelling was great for me cause I could just go on about the topics.

I learned that as a reader you need patience which I don't have, and you need to be able to love the book you are reading. As a writer I had to go beyond the point to make sense in all that I was doing. As a thinker it was different, I felt that my mind was in a different place and a place that I wanted it to be in. As a storyteller I learned that there's always two sides  to one story and you just have to go with the one that feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment